- 83.5m passengers a year. 28k aircraft movements a year
- Hub to / from 207 cities around the globe
- 3,000 people work at the airport
- $22 billion investment in improvement and expansion
Hospitality training project
Support the world’s largest airport in maintaining high levels of service with anticipated massive growth in the next few years.
Working as partners to Engine Service Design to implement a defined service and behaviours framework. Design and deliver a mindset and skills training programme so that the front-line hospitality team is empowered and knowledgeable, and deliver a Dubai Airports branded experience.
- Over 2016 300 people at 3 different levels of seniority have undertaken the pilot programme, changing the way people in Dubai Airports think and act
- Every detail of the programme was thought through, from beginning to end, so that it would embody the spirit we are trying to instill in the participants
- Focus of the training was on:
- Delivering world class quality
- Thinking differently and inspiring a new mindset in the staff
- The pilot yielded a significant shift in mindsets, behaviours and results
- 2000 staff members will be trained in full roll-out over 2 years, through an in house train the trainer programme.